Pearls Caviaroli Arbequina Virgin olive oil 50gr (6 units)
Extra virgin olive oil pearls of the Arbequina variety.
Spheres of approximately 4-5 millimeters in diameter, with olive oil in their liquid interior that explode in the mouth when you bite into them.
An ideal ingredient to add a touch of flavor and aroma to your dishes. Take your dishes to the next level with this ingredient born in the kitchens of the best chefs, now ready to use in your recipes.
It can be used in any dish where you would use olive oil as a seasoning and/or decoration. Soups, creams, salads, fish, shellfish, meats and desserts.
Suggestions for use:
- Decorating anchovies / sardines
- In vegetable creams
- Roasted vegetables
- Grilled fish
Conditions of conservation:
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, light and strong odors.
- Keep pearls covered in their own couverture oil
- Once opened, it is recommended to keep it refrigerated, avoiding freezing (+2ºC - +26ºC) and consume within a month.
- May contain traces of sesame and nuts.